Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Day 209

April 30, 2018                                                                                               Day 209

While Jason was at work I spent the morning cleaning out the camper from out trip and doing laundry which consumed most of my day.  When I did finish cleaning I went to lay outside for a little bit trying to tan a little bit so that I won't burn so badly next time I am in the sun.  Today I also started a new workout program to get fit and obtain that body I have always wanted. 

It is odd but I actually enjoy having "chores" to do around the house.  I have realized that I like doing things for other people and trying to make their life a little bit easier.  It is a nice change of pace for a little bit.  After laying out in the sun and finishing up the laundry I made a gin and tonic with cucumber and then spent an hour on the phone talking with a good friend of mine.  The rest of the evening was spent in relaxation sitting on the porch watching the sun go down.







No comments:

Post a Comment