Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Days 211 - 213

May 2 - 4, 2018                                                                                                    Days 211 - 213

Where are the days going?  Time seems to be flying by and before I knew it a few days have passed and once again I am behind in my journal.  The reason I am combining days is mostly due to the fact that not too much as been going on to report or I should say write about.   I have spent most of my days so far waking up around 07:00 upon which I eat breakfast while watching an episode of "Lucifer" to catch up on what I have missed.  Afterwards, I do my workouts and catch some sun so thankfully I am slowly getting tan and not burning.

Since I now have somewhere in which to bake I have been trying out new recipes from my program to see how they taste and poor Jason is my guinea pig. haha.  I made peanut butter oatmeal bars (not a fan), cranberry brie bites and a salsa chicken mix for wraps just to name a few.  Between baking and cooking I have been working on my health/fitness business, working out, updating my blog among other things.  Though I am keeping myself busy the days are just flying by and there doesn't seem to be enough time in a day.

In two days I will be 28 years old and I will also be leaving Jason's house.  I am not sure how I feel about either of those.  Part of me doesn't want to leave for I enjoy the company and we have been keeping busy which is nice; yet, part of me wants to also get back on the road.  I am also worried about this next section of my trip due to the cities and difficulty of camping.  So maybe I am just procrastinating? 




No comments:

Post a Comment