Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Day 214

May 5, 2018                                                                                                        Day 214

Last night I barely slept and tossed and turned all night.  I was exhausted and sluggish when I woke up in the morning but after drinking my pre-workout drink I felt amazing and was able to get a workout in which further helped my mood.  I spent the entire day sitting out on the porch working on my online business as the rain came down around the house and the birds sang away. 

I spoke with my mom for some time about the choice I needed to make soon but no solution or decision was made during our conversation.  The question at hand is do I stay in West Virginia longer since I am enjoying it here and would like to stay and I have no real timeline or do I get back on the road?  Before I could dwell on it any longer one set of my grandparents called me up to talk and wish me a Happy Birthday. As the storm clouds rolled on by overhead a storm was also brewing in my heart.  A decision needs to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment