Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Day 210

May 1, 2018                                                                                                           Day 210

Today I woke up not feeling so well from the gin and tonics yesterday so it took me awhile to get going.  When I did I did a workout and laid out in the sun talking with my best friend back in Wisconsin.  We mostly talked about her new Dalmatian puppy :)  After we finished talking I jumped in the shower and then headed into town to go grocery shopping.  Once I drove all the way into town, 30 minutes, I realized I had forgotten my shopping list and apparently I have no cell phone service in the entire state of West Virginia.  So I drove all the way back to Jason's house to acquire my shopping list so that I could get everything I needed. 

When I finally got back to his place a made a chicken dish that he could take with him on his lunches for work and I also baked some protein bars.  I was going to make dinner also but since he had already eaten at work I did not feel like going through the work only for myself.  I do need to start getting  my act together for I have fallen off my trip, writing in my journal, my business and working out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment