Friday, September 22, 2017

Day 103

September 19, 2017                                                                                               Day 103

This morning I woke up not really tired but also not well rested and we laid there not wanting to step out into the cold...not that it was warm inside the tent though.  We had some coffee and I ate half a cliff bar and then spent a good chunk of the morning debating whether to continue the hike or to just head out and go have some beers.  Since I was not feeling hiking at all and Travis was indifferent we decided to head out and go have some beers and just hang out for the rest of the time he is here.

Without going into any detail, due to me respecting the other persons privacy, the hike was going smoothly and then things took a turn for the worst and lets just say I ended up hiking out by myself and Travis waited for me at the end of the trail. The rest of the day was just filled up with tension and after me being dropped back off at my camper we headed out of the park to grab some food.  We stopped at a pizza place that had some of the best pizza I have had.  I had a beer and ate about half the pizza and then we went and bought some more beer.  At this point, we were being civil and I think we were both trying to reconcile and save the trip.

My friend wanted to get a place to stay at for the night and I was indifferent for I had my camper so it made no difference to me what we did.  The rest of the evening was spent hanging out on a porch and drinking and I used the time to message people to let them know I was okay since I could not make any phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment