Friday, September 29, 2017

Day 106

September 22, 2017                                                                                                Day 106

This morning I woke up cold and feeling drowsy after a rough night of very little sleep.  I got up around 08:15 and after using a cleansing wipe on my face, plucking my eyebrows and cleaning my forever dirty fingernails (I mean how do they even get dirty throughout the night??) I made my bed and got dressed.  When I climbed out of my camper I decided my hair was quite nasty and since I was not about to pay $12.00 to take a shower I took my sprayer that I had used for my plants when they were still alive and sprayed down my hair until it was wet.  I used my brush to further make sure my hair was completely wet then I patted it all down with a towel and spritzed it with leave in conditioner.

From there I made some milk out of the powdered milk I had bought earlier and it actually tasted really good.  I prepped my camper for driving, filled up my gas tank, and used the restroom to clean my cup and brush my teeth.  Leaving the Loves truck stop I drove to a Wells Fargo bank to get some paper rolls for my nickels and dimes and received some quarters out of the $8.00 in cash that I had on me.


At the laundry mat I paid $4.75 to wash and dry all my clothes and while they were washing I sat in my vehicle devouring a cup of cereal which is the first bowl of cereal I have had since I started my journey! After my laundry was finished I drove the three minutes back to the Loves truck stop and spent the rest of the day updating my blog and eating a sandwich, another bowl of cereal, and a peanut butter sandwich.  Finally, around 17:00 I was caught up with my blog and I was tired of writing/typing so I tried to re-watch Wonder Woman but it kept freezing on me and soon my patience with that ran out.  I turned it off and tried to fall asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment