Friday, September 29, 2017

Day 107

September 23, 2017                                                                                                          Day 107

Last night I was cold again and when I woke up around 09:00 I was groggy and not wanting to get out of bed.  I really didn’t care what I looked like today so I just got out in my yoga pants and a purple long-sleeved shirt to make my coffee.  I brushed my teeth and hair and then with coffee in hand headed out on the road towards Oakhurst, California.  It would be about a two hour drive which flew by due to the caffeine high I was one that somewhat made me feel as though I was drunk.  I was very relaxed though and when I pulled into a Dollar Tree at Oakhurst I called my mom to ask her some questions.

From there I headed to Miami Creek OHV- Kamook Staging within the Sierra Nevada National Forest.  The road there was steep and narrow but we made it and the place I parked was an area normally used for dirt bikes and other all-terrain vehicles.  It was barren and not the grandest but it had a pit toilet and I just prayed that tomorrow my camper would be safe for I was planning on leaving it here while I went into the national park. 


After I called my parents back to tell them where I was for the evening I grilled a roast beef and cheese sandwich and then talked with a friend for a while.  Afterwards I updated my Excel sheets and typed up my blog in a word document.  From there I began coloring in my adult coloring book and meandering around until bedtime at around 19:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment