Monday, September 10, 2018

Day 298

July 28, 2018                                                                                                   Day 298

I did not sleep as well as I had the previous evening (which doesn't say much) so I woke up somewhat cranky.  Jason immediately went to do a workout and I stayed in bed trying and failing to go back to sleep.  Eventually, I got up and ate a bowl of Captain Crunch cereal while reading Jane Eyre.  Now that I think of it I can not recall the last night I have eaten a "kids" cereal.  After that I made some coffee which I did not end up drinking and instead laid back down for I now had a headache and knew I was in a foul mood.

Finally, getting up I worked on looking nice just for the hell of it.  Sometimes dressing up and looking like a woman every once in awhile just makes one feel good.  After I was dressed and put on heels we left our site to go into town (20 minutes away) where my plan was to work on my blog at a coffee/tea shop while Jason went for a bike ride.  The shop was  cute with a beautiful view over looking the outdoor seating and the rapids where kayakers were playing in the water. In the few hours I was there I worked on catching up on my blog which is always a long and tedious task.

At 16:00 Jason came and picked me up and we drove to the park where he rode to eat a salad.  From there we drove to a closed Dunkin Donuts to use their wifi so I could finish up my blog.  After grabbing a smoothie at McDonalds we went back to our campsite driving under a rainbow.  Sine it was already pretty late we quickly ate a pizza while watching a movie and then went to bed before it the movie was over.




No comments:

Post a Comment