Monday, September 10, 2018

Day 300

Day 300                                                                                                                       July 30, 2018

What a glorious morning! I slept in some after such a long day yesterday and I felt revived this morning.  I actually felt better than I thought I would.  Like usual we ate breakfast and then sat outside in our chairs drinking coffee and writing in our journals.  I did some stretching on my yoga mat outside before walking with Jason down the road some.  It is so beautiful here in the White Mountains! The weather and temperature right now are perfect.

Sometime around noon we pulled off of the forest road and drove into Gorham to once again visit the Walmart where we had cell service and could plan.  There we ate a salad and leftover pizza and I spoke to a friend of mine about trees within the area.  After a lot of consideration, we decided to stay in the area one more day before hitting Vermont. 


Thankfully, we found another free spot at Gale loop road dispersed in Bethlehem, New Hampshire.  Once we parked we played frisbee and hung out in our hammocks listening to the birds.  While gathering firewood, Jason accidently hit a tree that broke off and hit me causing me to bleed.  The night was then spent outside next to the fire in total relaxation.  I am so loving this!

No comments:

Post a Comment