Thursday, September 13, 2018

Day 317

Day 317                                                                                               August 16, 2018

My trip is over.  I have officially visited every state in the United States of America except for Alaska and Hawaii.  I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that it is over.  It seems like I have been on the road forever; yet, at the same time it feels as though I just began, and it shouldn’t be over.  Honestly, it is very sad and as of now I do not have the words for it.  In the meantime, I will only discuss today’s events. 


Upon waking up we had breakfast and then spent the day cleaning the entire house and getting a room ready for one of Jason’s friends who is coming to stay with him for a night.  I will have to admit that we work well together and seem to understand where the other is at with things.  Later in the evening we got ready to go to dinner in Marietta, WV where Jason’s friend is having the reception dinner for his wedding.   Before leaving for dinner I went to check on my little camper and discovered that there was mold all over everything!  So now I have to deal with that when we get back.  The drive to Marietta was pretty boring and felt odd for I was now back in my vehicle which drives a lot more smoothly and quieter than the RV.

No comments:

Post a Comment