Thursday, September 13, 2018

Day 314

Day 314                                                                                               August 13, 2018

Though last night was not as quiet as the previous night and we were not able to witness the meteor shower, due to the lights, it was still a good evening.  Once breakfast was complete we began our five-hour drive towards Cedar Point.

The drive was long and boring with nothing exciting transpiring.  I spent most of it sad that our trip was coming to its conclusion for I really did not want to go back.  Now I need to figure out what to make of my life.  I have always been so sure of what I wanted out of life and now I am not so sure.  I still want to work within the wildlife conservation field but now the decision of whether to get my master’s degree or not is hanging about in my head. I think the only thing holding me back from that is the cost of school.   This question along with many others was on my mind the entire trip.

For lunch we stopped on a bridge in Ohio to eat and play skip-bo. The wind was blowing something fierce, but it was a beautiful day out.  It would have been a perfect day; however, both Jason and I were getting irritable near the end of it.  Eventually, we pulled into a Walmart for the night and went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment