Thursday, September 13, 2018

Day 316

Day 316                                                                                   August 15, 2018

Sigh.  Last night was the last night sleeping in the RV which was really upsetting just thinking about it.  Today is the last day on the road also and will be spent driving which already is no fun but then you add to it that the destination is only a house and it becomes so depressing.  Before leaving town, we had a decent breakfast at a Cracker Barrel and then spent around five hours in the RV driving.

The drive was boring, and I spent the majority of it thinking about the same things I did on the drive two days ago.  I only have Alaska and Hawaii left which I am excited about visiting and will need to plan.  There is also so much I need to catch up on such as: my blog, pictures, expense sheet, work and a lot of other small things.


For lunch we had subway while playing cards and pulled into Jason’s house sometime around 15:00.  While Jason went to talk with his family and get his dog I started emptying out the camper which would eventually take a couple days due to our procrastination.  I cleaned the refrigerator in his house for fruit flies had gone in there to die for some reason.  I started up laundry and for dinner we made stuffed mushroom and burgers.   While I was sleeping I almost fell out of the bed in the house for I had become use to the bed in the camper and laying up against the wall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment