Monday, June 26, 2017

Day 11

June 19, 2017                                                                                                                         Day 11

When I woke up at 06:00 I felt completely exhausted and the thought of driving some more today was just not in the cards.  I went back to bed and slept for another two hours at which point I called my dad in Wisconsin and told him I wasn’t driving to Arkansas today like I had planned.  He just laughed and said I can do whatever I want really so enjoy my day.  So that’s what I did. I went back to bed and slept until around 10:00 upon which I called my dad in Florida to wish him a Happy Birthday. 


Today I literally did nothing and let me tell you it was completely perfect!  I planned a little bit, read some of my dummy book on my Nikon camera, and started this blog.  It was exactly what I needed after being on the road and driving so much the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment