Friday, June 30, 2017

Day 17

June 25, 2017                                                                                                         Day 17

When I woke up today I decided that I was going to spend the day here and another night; especially, since it was free.  Looking out my window I saw cows everywhere which I figured I would eventually be seeing since they were free ranging in this area.  I spent almost the entire day reading a novel my friend Jonathon had lent me before I left for my trip. I also read out of my Nikon D3400 dummies book.  Where I am situated, there is a lovely breeze so while sitting in my camp chair reading I was never hot and that was such a relief.  It was beyond relaxing to be sitting there reading with the cows munching on the grass nearby.




No comments:

Post a Comment