Thursday, October 5, 2017

Day 117

October 3, 2017                                                                                                     Day 117

Well I will be honest with you there is not too much to say about today nor will there be anything exciting to report for tomorrow either.  Today I decided I would just relax and not do much of anything.  I watched shows on my computer and read my book and I also added my purchases from yesterday to my excel sheet.  Though I did nothing exciting at all today it was glorious!  Being on the move constantly tends to wear one down and though I am not working and putting in the long days like I did when I worked I still get tired.  Many people may not think it is but traveling 24/7 is a bit of a chore for one is constantly moving from one place to another and for me I am constantly thinking about my next move.  Even when I try not too it is still there in the back of my mind.  So since all my posts tend to be novels I will give you all a reprieve the next two days and save you on some reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment