Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Day 134

October 20, 2017                                                                                                       Day 134

My new Murre EX0 sleeping bag from Feathered Friends is so warm and cozy that getting up in the morning is proving to be even more challenging.  The fact that it is raining outside and gloomy does not help with getting up either.  None the less, I did get going with my day by first taking a slice of whole wheat bread and toasting it on a pan and then I added a teaspoon of almond butter and a banana.  I ate that with my coffee, inside my camper out of the rain, while I planned the next leg of my trip.

Planning seems to have become more difficult for I cant see past my time in Seattle at the end of the month and the next couple of states I really don't have anything on my list to see. Once I had somewhat of a plan I then called customer service for beachbody on demand to see what was going on with my downloads.  During this time, I was noticing that my lights have dimmed in my camper and my converter wouldn't charge my computer anymore so I took a look at my battery and there was a complication.  First, my charger indicated it wasn't charging my battery and the battery itself was very low.  Then the battery symbol started blinking and I tried to find a manual to tell me what the symbols all mean but I had no luck finding one.  In the end, I called up my dad in Florida for him to get in touch with his friend who installed the solar panel for me to see if he knows what is going on.  In the meantime, I will just not use my computer in my camper and limit my light usage. 

Since I wanted to catch up on my Excel sheets I sat in my vehicle with my computer plugged into it via my converter.  From there I ate some blueberries and pomegranate seeds and spoke to a man who was interested in my camper.  His partner and him used to have a teardrop but they needed something bigger.  After he left I went and did a core de force workout in the gym and after that I had a shake and then I went and took a lovely hot shower; I think if I could live in the shower I would.

All day it never stopped raining and by not even 17:00 I was eating my pre-made dinner of chicken, quinoa and broccoli.  While I was heating it up a couple came by to look at my camper and they could not say enough times how amazing it was.  They were super nice and the husband was a tall, quite man who used to be a trucker and is fascinated with small things and is currently redoing a beetle car.  His wife was short and extremely talkative she would ask a question and before I was done answering she was asking another question or talking about something else.  I liked them though and they reminded me of being back in Wisconsin. With nothing else to do for the evening I decided I would go to bed; for all day I was in a crappy mood or more so just a funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment