Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Day 130

October 16, 2017                                                                                                             Day 130

Okay, so I am not as tough as I'd like to think I am and due to the constant worry about someone bothering me during the night I didn't sleep well and by 05:30 I was up and driving to the Sandy River Delta Park to sleep an additional couple hours.  When I was up I made some oatmeal in my vehicle and looked up libraries in the area to spend the day at.  Unfortunately, the library did not open until noon!  In the meantime, I drove around the area and then went and ate at Arby's for lunch.  When it was finally noon I went into the one room library, which I was not expecting, and proceeded to really not accomplish anything.  I caught up in my blog, cleaned out my emails and tried to plan my trip up to when I would meet Sal in Seattle.  All of it just didn't go like I had wanted for I was antsy to go do something and I have had an unbelievable amount of energy lately.

After the library I went to another park to make some Ramon noodles and try to find hikes in the Olympic National Park.  By 18:00, I was parked on a turnout/scenic vista on Interstate 84 East of Troutdale by about five minutes and went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment