Friday, November 3, 2017

Day 145

October 31, 2017                                                                                                       Day 145

Today is Halloween, apparently, but being on the road it doesn't feel like it and to be honest I forgot about it multiple times today.  I woke up freezing cold, though I was warm in my bag, and concerned I may be getting sick.  Thankfully it went away but boy was I in a terrible mood!  I am just thankful no one is around to deal with me in this mood.  After defrosting my vehicle I continued the drive towards the falls but after finding out it would cost $10.00 just to get in and see it I decided it wasn't worth it.  There are more important waterfalls to chase out there.

Eventually, I stopped at a coffee shop in the town of Yakima after driving around forever to find a parking spot for my camper.  Oh, first I did stop at a Walmart to look into getting a heater for my camper but I do not know anything about solar panels, inverters and heaters so I walked out with nothing.  I then made a salad and then I went to the coffee shop where my mood only got worse for I did not accomplish anything.  No blog was updated, no journal caught up, no updated excel sheets and no planning happened.  I tried but nothing interested me in the next couple states and a part of me just wanted to get home and another big part of me wanted to head South.

Finally I gave up and drove to an A&W to eat some horrible food and get back on the road towards Spokane, Washington.  The drive did help some but there is no way to really describe what I feel inside for I don't even know what I feel.  I called it a night at a rest area on Interstate 90 Eastbound where I drank some tequila, read out of the Alchemist and couldn't fall asleep...again.






No comments:

Post a Comment