Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Day 148

November 3, 2017                                                                                                      Day 148

Waking up I felt like I had a decent nights sleep and it wasn't too cold out.  The first thing I did upon waking up was go do a workout in the same bathroom shower stall as yesterday; apparently though, getting a new phone erased all the videos I had downloaded from the Beach Body On Demand app.  Since I had no service I couldn't watch any of the videos so instead I got dressed to head back into town to go to the Verizon store and see what I needed to do.  There they said I needed to clear my phone and start the download of everything again.  I have so many pictures on my phone that it was literally taking hours so I asked to make sure that if I left and went somewhere else with wifi that it would continue downloading.

Leaving the Verizon store, I drove to a cute coffee shop called Indaba and I have to say it is nice to drive around without my camper.  At the coffee shop I ordered a delicious butterscotch latte and then proceeded, for the next couple hours, to update my blog and my Excel sheets.  At one point, a gentleman next to me asked, "what paper I was working on?" and I replied that I wasn't working on a paper but updating my blog.  We ended up talking for about 15 minutes upon which I found out he is either studying for or is an electrical engineer so I asked him about my solar panel.  Eventually, around 16:00, I decided to call it quits and walked out into the snowy street to my vehicle and drove back to my camper.  There I heated up a chicken meal that tasted pretty bad for water had gotten into the container.  I spoke to mom for a few minutes and tried to do a workout but the video just wouldn't play now!  To deal with my frustration I drank the last of my wine and with a lilac candle lit in my camper read a fitness magazine in the freezing cold.




No comments:

Post a Comment