Monday, November 20, 2017

Day 153

November 8, 2017                                                                                                       Day 153

I slept a little better last night and by 07:30 I was up and going downstairs for breakfast where I pretty much just stuffed my face.  So it goes with out saying that a visit to the gym was in order.  With my workout complete and a shower out of the way I called up Keri to see what her plans were for the day and to see if she wanted to get lunch or dinner.  She said that she would think of something and give me a call back so while I waited I paid for another night at the hotel so that I could get caught up on my blog. 

The day started off not going according to plan for it was impossible to connect to the internet so after spending an hour dealing with that I was finally able to connect.  Then finding a post office that accepted general delivery seemed to be a bigger chore than normal for the few that I did find told me that I had to come in in person and fill out a form and then have the package sent to them which just doesn't work for me.  Finally, after many phone calls I found one and then I had to call Beach Body and give them the information they needed to have my shakes sent to the right place.  Once all that was done I was finally able to start working on my blog; however, as soon as I was getting started on that Keri called me back.  They were able to do dinner either tonight or tomorrow night around 17:30 and after some contemplation I did not think it made too much sense to drive the 30 miles for dinner and then drive back just to drive that way again in the morning.  So we planned to do dinner tomorrow.

Eventually, I caught up with my blog but my mood had yet to brighten up so I did what any person would do and decided to start drinking the tequila I had.  I sat in the sauna for a little bit and when I got back up to my room I ordered a pizza.  Only one slice into the pizza and I regretted my choice to purchase the pizza for though it tastes the same and I love pizza I just felt gross after eating it and all I wanted was a salad.  All this eating healthy and working out has changed my body so that it now recognizes what are the right foods it needs to fuel my body and I don't like the feeling I got from eating the greasy pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment