Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Day 147

November 2, 2017                                                                                                     Day 147

I slept well last night but that was mostly attributed to the aid of Uni-some for when I went to bed I was not tired and I just knew that once again I would not be able to sleep.  I woke up around 06:00 to a dream about having to go to the bathroom and hence had to go the bathroom.  My issue though was that it was cold outside and I did not want to leave the warmth of my sleeping bag but eventually my bladder won and I went to the bathroom.  Once inside the heated bathroom I then did not want to leave so I ran back to the warmth of my sleeping bag.  I wish I knew why I have been having such difficulty sleeping and having such horrible dreams: when I was in Seattle I slept perfectly every night.

When I woke up for good I was cold but made myself heat up my oatmeal and add milk, peanut butter, almonds, dried cranberries, chia seeds and a banana to it.  I ate it inside my vehicle with the heat on and I just love this oatmeal combo! After breakfast, I went to the bathroom where I set up in the shower stall and did a Core de Force Dynamic Strength workout somewhere that was warm.  To be honest, I was not feeling the workout at all today but I persevered and afterwards even walked around outside for awhile.  Then I went back inside and took a shower.

Once I was clean and had blow dried my hair some underneath the hand dryer I made a protein shake, coffee and then unhitched my camper so I could take my vehicle into town for an oil change.  At the oil change place they informed me that my air filter was in desperate need of replacement and that my battery failed their test but I was not going to have them fix either of those for the oil change itself was the most expensive oil change I have EVER paid: it was $85.00!!  Leaving that place I went to the Verizon store to acquire a new cell phone which right there encompassed almost an entire day.  I absolutely loath going to that store and after having to be in there for hours dealing with that I was done with the day.  I was in a horrible mood and I knew the only thing that would help would be a lovely pint of ice cream.  Back at my camper I ate the said ice cream while sipping on wine and reading The Alchemist.

No comments:

Post a Comment