Friday, April 13, 2018

Day 177

March 29, 2018                                                                                                             Day 177

Rain, rain, go away come again another day! It literally rained the ENTIRE day.  Last night I barely slept although I went to bed early, around 19:00, for I tossed and turned the entire night.  I was up at 06:00 though I had woken up mulitple times before then.  I changed within my sleeping bag and then stepped out into the gloomy Illinois morning.  I walked to the rest area where I went the bathroom and then brushed my teeth, put deodorant on and called mom.  At my vehicle, I made a breakfast out of yogurt and fruit juice.

As I drove an hour South to Grandview drive in Peoria, IL I listened to music and tired to not think about how alone I currently feel.  The Grandview drive was 2.5 miles long and the old mansions were absolutely beautiful and unique.  Oh to be able to see what they look like from the inside!  From there I drove a little over three hours to Fish Creek Owen-Putnam State Forest Campground in Indiana where I would spend the evening.  While driving there I ended up talking with mom for one hour and thirty-three minutes mostly about family matters.

Flash flood warnings were in affect everywhere in Indiana and all the fields were flooded.  When I pulled into the campground I found out my back hatch is leaking. Ugh! This is not helping my mood at all.  There was nothing I could do since it was still raining out so I heated up a meat and cheese wrap for dinner, did some online coaching and called it a day.  I just wanted to forget everything and hoped that tomorrow will be a good day and a start to getting back to how I was a few months ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment