Thursday, April 26, 2018

Day 199

April 20, 2018                                                                                                           Day 199

Jason was already gone for work by the time I woke up from a nightmare concerning someone I used to know and what they did to me.  I honestly wish I could just forget it all and not let it get to me.  In any case, I got up and made my life force...coffee.  With coffee running inside me I did some of my laundry and cleaned out my camper.  I also filled up my water bottles, switched out the laundry and did a workout.

It was a beautiful and sunny day outside and I kept going back and forth to my camper organizing things. It is amazing how doing simple household chores is relaxing and how nice it is to just be in a home and be able to take a shower.  Around 11:30 I ended up typing up some of my blog which I am quite a ways behind in.  I only got a few days done but I worked on it all the way until he got home around 16:40.  I think what takes the longest is uploading the pictures from my camera and my phone.

Once he was home we started looking at my camper again for it was still leaking bad.  We ended up tearing off the flex tape and he cut a hole in the back hatch of my camper where my solar wires go into the hatch.  After seeing what the wood underneath the solar panel and by the hinge looks like we needed to dry out the wood for it was damp and before we could do anything to fix it it needed to be dry.  So we drove it down the road to his parents house where I backed it into the garage with Jason's help.  He started up a fire in the wood stove and closed all the doors to leave my camper in there over night to dry out.

We rode back to his place for dinner leaving my camper at his parents place.  For dinner we had hot dogs, rice and peppers while candles burned between us and we listened to music.  The rest of the evening was really nice for we drank the beer he had brewed and talked about many things.  At one point he disappeared outside and a little while later he honked a car horn for me to come outside.  There he was in the old car he had redid and so I hopped in and we went for a fast ride on the roads near his house.  That car had some power and it was so thrilling to be going so fast in the night; it might help that I love fast cars :)  After that thrilling ride we got in the hot tub again before calling it an evening.  I have to say it is nice to have a hot tub to relax all your muscles and make one fall asleep easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment