Thursday, April 26, 2018

Day 201

April 22, 2018                                                                                                                    Day 201

My morning started off the same as it has been the last couple days with coffee and breakfast.  We then rode the gator down to his parents place to begin working on my camper.  We painted the top of my camper where the solar panel is placed with white latex paint and while that dried we rode up the road to his grandparents house.  We stayed there for a little bit and then went back to his place for brunch since we only had toast for breakfast earlier.   Then we put another coat of paint on my camper this time mixing some yellow with the white to get the off white color of the rest of my camper. 

Today I was really excited for because he was going to take me repelling which I have never been so he was going to teach me!  It was a blast and I  could easily see me doing this at least once a week just to get out and enjoy the day.  It was a wonderful way to spend the day.  After we went down a few times we drove into town to go grocery shopping and get ice cream.  When we got back to his place he started brewing up a new batch of beer so I was able to see the beginning of the process. 

Soon I was ravenous so he got a fire going outside and we started cooking hotdogs over the flames to which we added coleslaw and chili.  For desert he made something called a "mountain pie" that was two slices of bread with cherry pie filling for the center and that was placed in a cast iron thing and placed in the fire to cook.  It was really good and when dinner was over we cleaned up and once again sat in the hot tub.


No comments:

Post a Comment