Thursday, April 26, 2018

Day 192

April 13, 2018                                                                                                     Day 192

Due to the constant coming and going of vehicles and the lights all around I did not sleep so well and was up by 05:00 am.  I changed into jeans and my boots and also applied some makeup.  Climbing out of my camper I walked into the Flying J's store and used the restroom where I washed out my shake cup and sprayed dry shampoo into my hair.  From there I drove to the nearest Starbucks to work on my blog and plan the next leg of my trip.

I spent all day there working on planning my trip thru West Virginia, Virginia, Delaware and some part of New Jersey.  When I first arrived I ordered a drink but they made it iced instead of hot so I had them redo it.  Then they made me the wrong one apparently so I ended up getting two hot drinks both with an extra shot of espresso.  I think it is safe to say I had a lot of caffeine.  For lunch I made a wrap again at my vehicle and walked into Ulta to look for a lipstick that wouldn't come off so easily.  Getting back to Starbucks the planning of my trip was starting to frustrate me for camping for fairly cheap here on out is almost impossible  I didn't even get to update my blog I spent so much time trying to plan.

At 15:30 I drove to a nearby park to walk around some and which had a nice view of the town.  The weather was pleasant with a strong wind but I did not need my jacket.   Leaving the park, I decided to catch a movie and went and saw Blockers which was not bad but not as funny as I thought it would be.  Afterwards, I stopped at an Ale House where I had a delicious chicken cordon blue sandwich with sweet potato fries.  Then I spent another night at the Flying J's truck stop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment