Sunday, July 8, 2018

Day 256

June 16, 2018                                                                                                  Day 256

I was up early again due to the sun and was surprisingly a little cold which was a nice feeling. Jason texted me and then called me right away in the morning while I was making oatmeal, so we talked for a while which was nice.  With breakfast out of the way I did the dishes and got a workout in while it was still cool.  Next, I showered and got ready to be on the road again.  Before heading out we all took a picture with my camper.  By 09:30 I was on the road and driving about six hours to the Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge.  Along the way I stopped twice for fuel and then pulled over at a Walmart for the night since I was tired and really didn’t want to pay for camping if I didn’t have to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment