Saturday, July 28, 2018

Day 282

July 12, 2018                                                                                                          Day 282

I slept so well last night in the parking lot and I have to say it was a great find!  We woke to crows fighting each other on top of the camper which was very loud and hilarious.  There were other campers by us but it seems as though they had been there quite some time.  We had the chia seed pudding and coffee I had made and then drove to Race Point Beach at 09:00 am.

No one was really in the parking lot and as we walked the long stretch of sand to the beach, between the piping plover nesting area, and there was hardly anyone on the beach which was pleasant.  We walked on the beach for a little bit and then headed back to the RV where I spent until 14:00 trying to plan Boston and figure out the train times and what not while Jason took a nap or read.  When I had most of the trip planned he informed me of brewery tour he thought sounded interesting and so did I so I rearranged the entire schedule to fit that in.  I went ahead and paid $111.00 for us to do a whale watching tour and then $20.00 for our train tickets for the weekend.  There was a great summer deal going on where on the weekends it was only $10.00 to travel the train as often as one wanted until midnight on Sunday; whereas, just for one ride into the city would have been around $11.00.

When I was sick of trying to figure things out we headed out to the beach where we laid out on the sand for some time where we were able to see sea lions!  By 18:00 we went back to the camper to eat popcorn and watch a movie before the sunset.  We laid once more on the beach admiring the sunset and watching groups of sea lions swim on by.  Then we watched as the stars came out with the Milky Way galaxy dotting the sky above us.  Once we tired of that we drove to a turnout on the side of the road to eat and go to bed.















No comments:

Post a Comment