Saturday, July 28, 2018

Day 287

July 17, 2018                                                                                                           Day 287

Come morning we got up around 07:00 am...well, was up first for once which I think was due to the medicine I took last night that allowed me to sleep all night.  I woke up wide awake and in a wonderful mood which was a nice change from yesterday.  We both did a core de force workout and showered before heading into the Cracker Barrel for breakfast.

With breakfast complete we drove to Portland, Maine where it rained quite steadily on us and one could barely see the boats in the harbor. After chilling in the RV for a little bit eating some food we drove to a near by Cabelas where we were able to dump for free and fill up on water.  They even had dog kennels and a horse corral!

Once we walked in the rain to Cabelas and looked around some we came back out to the camper and spent the evening watching movies.  I also Skyped my mom back home for awhile which was really nice for I miss her deeply!




No comments:

Post a Comment