Saturday, July 28, 2018

Day 283

July 13, 2018                                                                                                        Day 283

I slept well on the turnout and come morning we had coffee and pudding before heading out of the turnout around 09:00 am.  Soon after we pulled I talked with someone who was interested in joining me on the health/fitness journey but after talking it didn't work out which put me in an off mood and it didn't help that the entire time I was in the back of the camper so I could hear and it made me nauseous.

We arrived at the Super Walmart in Plymouth around 11:30 upon which we finished getting some things and afterwards we had lunch at an Olive Garden.  I will be honest and say that I am not a big fan of Olive Garden.  I like their breadsticks and salad but everything else I feel like I could just as easily make it at home and make it taste even better while saving money.  We then drove to a place so that Jason could go mountain biking near Duxbury, MA.  While he rode I started cooking some more of our meals, writing out post cards and prepping snacks and that for our trip to Boston tomorrow.

When Jason came back we drove back to the Walmart from earlier and walked around in stores for some time before watching a movie in the parking lot and hitting the hay since we had to get up early tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment