Sunday, July 8, 2018

Day 266

June 26, 2018                                                                                      Day 266

Last night it rained and since all the windows in the house were open it sounded lovely where I thought in my sleepy head it was fan until I woke up a little more and realized it was rain.  Downstairs for breakfast we had eggs, cheese and pepper sauce with toast which was tasty.  After breakfast the guys went out to weld some more and I spent the better part of the morning upstairs on the porch reading a book on my phone looking out over the garden. 


We left around noon to 13:00 to drive about three hours to our next campsite in Woodstock, VA for free.  The day continued to be a dismal one but we were able to find a site and get a workout in using my thermacell to repel all the mosquitos.  Afterwards I showered and as Jason got a fire going I heated up one of our meals which we ate around the fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment