Saturday, July 28, 2018

Day 286

July 16, 2018                                                                                               Day 286

I had taken 1/2 a Benadryl last night for my rash on my neck and was wide awake and feeling great this morning which was a relief for usually Benadryl knocks me on my ass (hence I only took 1/2 a pill)!  We had a little something to eat before leaving Walmart and driving an hour north into New Hampshire where Jason had placed a pin for mountain biking.

When we arrived I was slightly irritated and had a headache so while he went bike riding I stayed behind to try to sleep.  However, I was so hot I couldn't and ended up feeling worse off.  I am hating that I am spending more time on my phone looking things up then actually enjoying the trip.  So nothing really transpired today and I fought with my mood the majority of the day.  We eventually pulled into a Cracker Barrel in Londonderry, New Hampshire to spend the night for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment