Sunday, July 8, 2018

Day 264

June 24, 2018                                                                                      Day 264

We had a quick breakfast this morning and then got right back to prepping the camper for departure.  While Jason did his things, I started doing laundry and meal prepping some more for the both of us.  It is quite challenging to go from meal prep for one to meal prep for two; especially, when you don’t have a lot of containers, all the food needed or the space in a small refrigerator.    Around 11:30 Jason informed me he wanted us to go to his parents for lunch at 12:00 if not sooner.  I have so much to do still to get ready for getting back on the road and don’t feel like talking to anyone but since he wanted me to I figured I could suck it up and go. 


We didn’t get back to his place until 14:00 or 15:00 and right away I got back to cooking and cleaning.  Finally, at 19:30 we drove into town for he wanted to get more beer and by the time we got back and made a pizza to eat it was 21:00!  I sat in the hot tub for a while and then we ate and went to bed.  I feel like I did not get everything accomplished that I wanted to but oh well there is nothing I can do about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment